onsdag 26 januari 2011

Gratis? Inte så farligt va? (del 3)

Naturligtvis upplyste jag VistaPrint.se om hur de slösat bort min tid

"Hi!
I went through your instructions, found the exact same flow (with a few additional steps of matching stuff), only to find that apparently you had not read my initional mail.

Yes, the mug was "free" last time as well, however, you still charge me for delivery. Something for which you charge for is not free. I even supplied screenshots to be really, really clear about my issue.

You inability to read what I wrote, just cost me valuable time, to verify that you had done nothing at all.

This is not what I'd call good support.
/Tehataren"




Naturligtvis fick jag ett svar, på temat, "Men, öh, det är ju bara frakten, döh...."
Läs själva deras svar, och mitt avslutande av debatten.

Once the basic product offering is selected, discounts are valid only on lowest quantity of each product.

Fair enough. ONE mug, or whatever product. That was obvious early in the flow.


Additional charges will apply for shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads, unless otherwise specified. Discounts are not valid on previous purchases or in combination with any other offers.

Again, fair enough, on all parts but the shipping. Shipping is a central part of the product. You are a web store, and I can't visit you. Claiming a product is "free", and then charging for shipping is like charging for the porcelain, or the printing materials of the mug.

I understand what you're saying. It's just I don't agree, and I fear you are missing my point.



Please note that there is additional information that can be found on the promotional offering.

No.
It cannot. Nowhere on the paper add I originally got, pointing me to
http://www.vistaprint.se/lovefilm1 (deliverd by the dvd rental service lovefilm.se in sweden)
and nowhere on the above link shipping is mentioned. Not a word. There is no mention of that extra fee until it's time to chose shipping. It's like selling a car, and at delivery time letting me know that wheels are considered "Extras".

Most of all, if you charge me, it's not free. It's in the very definition of the word that I do not pay, otherwise it's cheap, low cost, almost free or something else but it's not free. Your internal economic model and what you in turn pay your sub contractors does not concern me. You claimed the product was free but I have to pay - hence it is not free.

Now, I, of course, realize this is matter where the legal aspect is not on my side. I have no intention of pushing this any further than letting you know that I consider you not very customer friendly, I do not trust your sense of service, and I tell all my friends and the readers of my blogg. I now consider this case closed, unless you change your mind, in which I, of course, will reconsider.


We hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
(Visst fan är den där sista snygg va?)

Nope. Sorry. In no sense helpful. It has all been a huge waste of time.




Nu skulle säkert den uppmärksamme petimätern hävda att hela projektet, att ens läsa på lappen, är slöseri med tid - jag visste ju från början - men så är det med en hobby.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Tur att du bor i Sverige. Om du bodde i USA vore risken att du skulle go postal rätt stor.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hade det varit Amerika, hade jag först stämt dem tills mina pengar tog slut, och när de tagit mitt hus hade jag dragit på mig camo-kläderna, och hämtat mitt stora, helt lagliga, automatvapen och gått postalt på dem. Appselut.

    Men nu är jag snäll svensk, och säger bara "Dumma er!"

    SvaraRadera
  3. Men det har jag ju gjort, ju.

    Fast jag kanske ska börja skriva riktiga insändare till tidningen.

    /Vän av ordning

    SvaraRadera